- The Basmala " بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ" consists of 19 letters.
- "Basmala" appears 114 times in the Quran, a multiple of 19.
- The first chapter revealed in the Quran was "The Clot العلق " consists of 19 verses.
- The count of chapters in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of chapters' numbers in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of all digits mentioned in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The count of the word "Allah" in all the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of all verse numbers in which the word "Allah" appears is a multiple of 19.
God says that He assigned 19 angels to guard Hell, and He made their count "19" so that believers shall increase their faith.
Quran 74:30-31 "Over it are Nineteen. We have appointed only angels to be wardens of the Fire, and made their count to be a stumbling block for those who disbelieve; so that those given the Scripture may attain certainty; and those who believe may increase their faith; and those given the Scripture and the believers may not doubt. And those in whose hearts is sickness and the unbelievers may say, "What did Allah intend by this parable?" Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills. None knows the soldiers of your Lord except Him. This is nothing but a reminder for humans."